"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The ways children learn that something bad has happened to a parent at work also influences how they interpret what is happening.
- The way different cultures perceive time can influence communication as well.
- A way to reach out and influence other parts of the world, other leaders.
- Their interests and connections were analysed to find ways to influence them.
- There is no doubt that this way of thinking deeply influenced the revolutionary government during the Terror.
- Plain speaking of this order is not usually a way to win friends and influence people.
- What we want to do is find ways to influence students without resorting to rules that don't work anymore.
- This way the Union can influence and react dynamically to the changes in the world around it.
- The way we view the aging process may very well influence how we ourselves age.
- Lawmakers and regulators turn to them as one way to influence the marketplace.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.