"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "This is a young boy who apparently rubbed up against some girls in an inappropriate way, has done well since."
- The point is not to let the biological reality intrude in an inappropriate way.
- My own body began to respond in a way inappropriate for a man more than three times her age.
- Scientists, among others, sometimes tend to compensate for this in inappropriate ways.
- She must stop over-reacting to the man in this totally inappropriate way.
- Students also learn how to respect the Internet and to not misuse it in any inappropriate way.
- I loved him in a totally inappropriate way for an 8-year-old.
- Most people are fine with it, but a few (always men) choose to act out in spectacularly inappropriate ways.
- The consequences for the health and welfare of those who handle this waste in a very inappropriate way are extremely serious.
- What ends up happening is that we have use of these dollars in inappropriate ways.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.