"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For example, the end of Kirk's five-year mission has been depicted in a number of different incompatible ways.
- This scientific activity was in no way incompatible with the religious rituals that also took place there; in fact, the two reinforced each other.
- Different fields of science use the term matter in different, and sometimes incompatible, ways.
- This latest conflict is over seemingly incompatible ways of knowing the world.
- Different theories often define relationships and parameters in different, often incompatible, ways.
- All database vendors adopted the three-schema terminology, but they implemented it in incompatible ways.
- The beloved buildings are in many ways incompatible with modern technology.
- "These were opposite, incompatible ways of persuading people," he added.
- In this instance less would mean more, and doubling is in no way incompatible with a maximum of 1%, which is what many countries want.
- Small classes, for example, do not prevent teachers from instructing and assessing students in ways incompatible with authentic learning.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.