"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Only if you want them talking and thinking in the wrong way.
- The last thing she wanted was to go the wrong way and run into a dead end.
- Sometimes things are said in the media and they're taken the wrong way.
- I was looking at the problem the wrong way around.
- Following up too much, or in the wrong way, could take you out of the running.
- My book is taking me the wrong way around the room!
- He had to tell people when they were doing things the wrong way.
- I can do the right thing in the wrong way.
- To go on as we are doing now will set us thinking in the wrong way.
- For well over a year, the Bush administration has used its power in the wrong way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.