"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The mechanism almost certainly evolved, at least in humans, as a way to limit cancer.
- That way one can severely limit the amount of damage done.
- "I do not see why, at the international level, we should not study ways to limit monetary movements," he said.
- She noted that the trial judge had invited the administration to make specific objections and in other ways limit the government's exposure.
- That way, Congress limits its outlays but provides added help to states with rising poverty.
- The only way to get their attention is raise the price and limit the supply.
- This way of thinking may limit their ability to assess situations, risks, and future consequences.
- Are there gradations of censorship, better and worse ways to limit information?
- However, their airborne ways limit the potential size of their brain.
- A common way "around" Arrow's paradox is limiting the alternative set to two alternatives.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.