"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At least I throw things away once in a while.
- Kids used to like to throw things at us in those days.
- I'm not going to throw things or make a scene.
- The last time we saw one another you threw things at me.
- We were throwing things at her and she was just talking away.
- In fact, that word makes me want to throw things out of a window.
- "How many times have I told you not to throw things?"
- The audience didn't go so far as to throw things.
- It should be open on the top, so it's easy to throw things away.
- In the next scene Young is throwing things into a big fire.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.