"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If you do, he's perfectly willing to play things out all the way.
- The world where people played fair and horrible things never really happened.
- "People are still playing things close to the vest, but it is difficult to be short here and make any money."
- I just wanted to play things that don't get played very much on the radio.
- If she played things close to her chest, what of it?
- I stood outside for a moment, figuring out how to play things.
- But I don't see how anyone can play different things with each hand.
- It was clear he preferred to play things by the book.
- We had to play things like that on the run.
- I was scared we were no longer playing things by the book.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.