"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Imagine new things that books are for, and do them.
- The last thing she wanted was for these men to start imagining things.
- Until a short time ago, who could have imagined such things?
- One of them heard me, but the other said he was imagining things.
- For one, she might tell me I was imagining things.
- You are the best person in the world for imagining new things.
- I had tried to imagine such things happening in our schools.
- At least now you can tell her I'm not imagining things.
- You can't imagine things from the other side at all?
- I thought you two were just imagining things at the last stop.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.