"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'm just not up to handling things on my own right now.
- I only know how to handle things in a similar situation.
- We'll handle things here, but your work is important too.
- I don't think there is any good or bad way to handle things.
- We can handle things in your name, until you're ready to face the public again.
- And the reason is because of the way we handle things.
- But he'd figure something out, some way to handle things.
- I just can't seem to handle things too well these days.
- I think it would be better if you could handle things.
- He's got the look of someone who can handle things.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.