"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I was growing up now, and people were going to expect things from me.
- How long had it been since he expected things to be fair?
- For some reason, he wanted her to expect things from him.
- But it was still too soon to expect such things.
- He'd expected things to pick up with the coming of spring, but it hadn't happened yet.
- But few of them would have expected things to play out quite this way.
- They expect great things from themselves that never seem to happen.
- She expected things from him that he wasn't prepared to give to anyone.
- You've got to expect things like that in a large city.
- I only hurt myself, and those who expect things from me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.