"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'll be getting help soon, which should speed things up.
- But there was little he could do to speed things up.
- Is there anything I can do to speed things up?
- I can push some paper for you, maybe speed things up.
- It's as if he can speed things up or slow them down without doing much of anything real.
- It might speed things up and we'll at least get to know each other a little better.
- "Makes good sense for him to get in there and try to speed things up," Mark said.
- But with two weeks left before April 15, does it still pay to speed things up?
- He's obviously decided that the best thing to do to speed things up is to take me out.
- And there's nothing we can do to speed things up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.