"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This included sending the actors to "twin boot camp" for 10 months to learn everything about the Winklevosses.
- Attacks include sending mini sharks at you and a charge attack.
- Tactics to get on a coach's radar screen include sending game videos and grade transcripts.
- This included sending a radio unit and two battalions to Ypres as a diversion.
- Early uses of the telegraph included sending press reports, commodities prices, and business transactions.
- Apparently, the change in Administration policy did not include sending American land troops to the region.
- Officials said the options included sending 500 to 2,000 troops, but details like the precise size, makeup and command structure were all undecided.
- Ratzinger had a good relationship with Hardon which included sending him notes of thanks for his assistance in the faith.
- That includes sending a national message decrying the Republican majority and aggressive fund-raising.
- New missions would include sending them worldwide to capture or kill Al Qaeda leaders, officials said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.