"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Yet neither the White House nor Congress is likely to approve sending more troops.
- The article also says the Czech government "had difficulty marshaling enough votes" to approve sending additional chemical weapons experts and support troops to the gulf.
- On Tuesday the Cabinet approved sending a 48-member transportation unit to Mozambique, to operate under the United Nations command.
- For another, recent polls show a majority of Americans would approve sending in American troops if it would help solve the drug problem.
- He asked Congress to approve sending a combat engineer unit to South Vietnam.
- The President approved sending two Marine battalions on February 26.
- Mr. Bush eventually approved sending a contingent of 200 marines.
- The Security Council tomorrow is expected to approve sending a 5,500-member, all-African force to the country.
- On Monday, the Security Council is expected to approve sending 10,000 U.N. troops to East Timor.
- On Tuesday, the Turkish Parliament approved sending troops to Iraq, though the exact details will be negotiated in several weeks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.