"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He even favors sending a copy of the rules to new tenants as well as new owners.
- In interviews today, however, Administration officials said they were favoring sending Indonesia some of the money to encourage it to accelerate its reforms.
- Duchess Maria herself appears not to have favored sending her daughter to England.
- Senator Nelson said he favored sending in an armed force to protect civilians and to force a political settlement.
- Opinion polls show that most Russians do not favor sending troops into Chechnya.
- Republicans favored sending American troops, but Democrats and independents opposed it.
- During the campaign, Bush made it clear that if another Rwanda occurred on his watch, he would not favor sending troops.
- Even Sublime's Connection allies favored not sending anyone to Brothe.
- The majority 54% of Republicans favor sending more U.S. troops.
- Several countries, including France, apparently favored sending troops to Albania to restore order and stem the flood of refugees.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.