"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Today's attacks suggest another switch in tactics, back to the use of bombs, although as yet, nobody has claimed admitted sending the letters.
- Payne admitted sending an offensive electronic message at an earlier hearing at Colchester magistrates' court and had been warned he could face jail.
- After his arrest Mr. Larsen admitted sending the letters, investigators said.
- He admitted sending both packages.
- He admitted sending similar letters to 39 other lawyers with names that sounded Jewish to him.
- He admitted sending the packages but insisted they would never have exploded.
- He also admits sending explicit photos and messages to at least 6 other woman over the past 3 years.
- If Maclean admitted sending messages, others of the Cambridge Five would be implicated.
- Kentucky admitted sending the package with money in it, but the Millses denied receiving any money.
- He also admitted sending the egg thief back to Camp 113, but he defended the decision by arguing that it was demanded by local villagers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.