"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The union is expected to give its response next week.
- I would need more information to give you a better response.
- He would never give a straight response to a question.
- I want to answer your question, but the science is not developed enough yet to give a certain response.
- Would he like to perhaps give a response on the issue of end use?
- He also gave a very negative response to Bush's foreign policy.
- It is now some time since they asked us, and I feel we need to give them a response very soon.
- I continued as if she'd given me a positive response.
- And the response given to us by the Commission in section 62 is very short.
- You have failed to give a response to this question so far.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.