"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That situation did produce a response, because everybody needed help.
- "We have not been able to find a way to word a child care question that doesn't produce a positive response of over 60 percent."
- But out of the body, blood cannot produce an immune response.
- Second, he is unable to produce a strong emotional response from the people.
- Children under 18 months of age did not produce a positive response for this vaccine.
- A small stimulus could in this way easily produce a large response.
- The men began their project in 1996, agreeing to produce responses to each other's work.
- Yet there is nothing inherent in the nature of work to produce such responses.
- I trust your diplomatic skills will produce an appropriate response from these countries.
- However, I intend to do my best to produce a response.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.