"refuse" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many of these schools refuse to group children by ability.
- He refused his one phone call and right to an attorney.
- He has refused himself to a good many people lately.
- That man had refused to part with the papers at first.
- Officials refused to hand over the ashes to their families.
- For one week, the police refused to patrol the city.
- The thought of how I'd refused to kiss him earlier that day bit at me.
- She says the estate has refused to hand over several works the artist had given her.
- However, after five years, he refused to hand over power, resulting in a civil war.
- The popular restaurant not far from where we lived refused to seat black people when my parents first came to town.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.