"refuse" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When the local sought to organize there, the management insisted on an election and refused card-check recognition.
- Zoos which have no potential to come up to the prescribed standards and norms may be refused recognition and asked to close down.
- Since its inception in 1992, the Authority has evaluated 347 zoos, out of which 164 have been recognized and 183 refused recognition.
- Having been refused recognition by his Local Tribunal, he was called up for military service in 1942.
- The successful slave revolution in Haiti alarmed the United States leadership, and the country refused diplomatic recognition for decades.
- Negotiators often use shuttle diplomacy when the one or both of two principals refuses recognition of the other prior to mutually desired negotiation.
- The first emperor, Augustus, resolutely refused recognition as a monarch.
- The people, weary of war, did not refuse official recognition of the landholdings they had occupied during the fighting.
- He knew that a yearning glance fell upon him, now and then, through a film of tears, but he refused recognition of it.
- The other northern factions were disgusted enough to refuse recognition.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.