"refuse" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said most of them refused medical treatment at the airport.
- It wouldn't be funny if he refused his place at medical school.
- The thought of how I'd refused to kiss him earlier that day bit at me.
- But if the person refuses at length, the police are called.
- In the face of criticism that followed, he refused at first to back down.
- "But they have refused every effort at reform," he said.
- Nearly all the homes refused at first to take them back, saying they wanted to keep their replacement workers.
- Five of the 26 injured residents refused medical attention at the scene.
- It is his son Winston, 14, refusing at age 5 to play with the boy next door, who was white.
- Child welfare officials refused at first to even investigate the report.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.