"refuse" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Only two people in this group said that the difficulty had been that they were refused credit.
- They dealt only in cash, refusing credit in any of its forms.
- He is best known for refusing credit at his shop which allowed him to reduce the price of books throughout his store.
- She had refused credit and made sure that the true source of the accomplishment was acknowledged.
- But have I ever refused credit for anything?
- He has never decried the accomplishments of another, never refused credit.
- And if an applicant is refused credit, he has the right to review the report that prompted that decision.
- In this, at least, she did believe her foe* Lord Foul was not one to refuse credit for his actions.
- Why do people dig into their resources to help those less fortunate and then refuse credit for their generosity?
- Do you think any croaker would go around refusing credit?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.