"refuse" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He refused on the ground that it would cost too much money.
- But the committee refused, on a 6-to-6 vote along party lines.
- The seller refused and put the house back on the market.
- He refused for many years, on the grounds that it was too difficult.
- The right to refuse work on set rest days or national holidays.
- This led to the locals being refused work on the line.
- But the officials said the government was refusing access on national security grounds.
- State and local education officials said they were refused information on the extent of the cheating.
- He was refused on the grounds of his wife having a security sensitive job.
- We could refuse service on any but an Imperial basis.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.