"refuse" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Israel continues to refuse to consider a trade of land for peace.
- Some women will continue to refuse testing, and their decisions should be respected.
- How long can it continue to refuse all contact with the mainland?
- But until recently, the company continued to refuse to bargain.
- They continue to refuse to come to the negotiating table.
- I am going to continue to refuse to try and negotiate these things out in a public way.
- Or would she continue to refuse to consider a permanent relationship?
- The West will continue to refuse to believe a military deterrent is necessary.
- They continue to refuse him a fair trial with international observers present.
- He continued to refuse to work in the quarry and, for a while, was left alone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.