"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "You have to pull people together and get them to work on a common goal."
- "I take it to an absurd level to pull people in to get the message."
- He could pull enough people with him to pass the bill.
- By pulling people together we can improve resources and training.
- "He's trying to pull people in who know the business," the official said.
- She has a red face and a manner that pulls people up short.
- They know they've created a place that pulls people in.
- I cut my hand up helping pull people from the window.
- "He was able to pull people together and get things done."
- Other forces in the mid-20th century acted to pull people and jobs from the city.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.