"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He pulled away from her slowly, coming to his knees.
- American women, take a good look now, before the veil is slowly pulled over your eyes.
- And then she slowly pulled his T-shirt over her head.
- He slowly pulled his hand back and she didn't scream.
- Drinking too much, she was slowly pulling away from the company.
- He gripped the office door and slowly pulled it open.
- Slowly pull the bar down past the face and toward the chest.
- He slowly pulled onto the main road back to Sarajevo.
- He pulled on his pipe slowly and let out the smoke.
- Then, she slowly pulls away, and he claims his hearing is gone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.