"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He took thin, black leather gloves from a pocket of the overcoat and swiftly pulled them on.
- On the road, the Endeavor pulled away from stoplights swiftly and maneuvered easily in city traffic.
- The boys were pulling across to the mainland swiftly, hoping to reach it before the other boat could possibly catch any sight of them.
- They swiftly pull away from me, disappearing into the warm clear island waters.
- He swiftly pulled his hand away and tried to brush off the sticky substance.
- Sturm began to row again, pulling swiftly for the opposite bank.
- As though running to hide, the surveyors swiftly pulled themselves to the furnace entrance.
- Seeing no sign of life from him, she swiftly pulled on her underwear.
- He cupped a hand over the Irishman's mouth and swiftly pulled him out of sight.
- He pressed a small button and the double-door pulled swiftly apart.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.