"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She started to hold out her hand, then quickly pulled it back.
- George put his head outside and quickly pulled it back in.
- He quickly pulled his hand away and stood up straight.
- The man quickly pulled away - but it was too late.
- She quickly pulled herself together, however, and rose to her feet.
- In a moment, she stopped before a heavy door and quickly pulled it open.
- She moved her chair over there and quickly pulled the box down.
- She took the lead at half way and quickly pulled clear to win by six lengths.
- If I'd pulled quickly someone would have been tipped into the fire.
- Once she did see her, and quickly pulled in at the curb.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.