"pull" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Landon pulled the sheet down casually from a man's dead, placid, yellowish face.
- And then shortly after that, the crew-member would then casually pull himself or herself across the orange webbing to go hang next to, or above, or behind someone.
- On their walk back to the vehicle Louis casually pulled the impact-suit hood over his face, as if the sunlight were too bright.
- Jennsen casually pulled her knife from the sheath at her belt.
- Stacey and Tina watched me casually pull my pearly secret weapon from my bag.
- During a quick tour of the cellar, the bottle I pulled casually from its bin was a 1953 Chateau Petrus priced at $8,675.
- She was dressed conservatively in dark slacks and a fitted jacket, her hair pulled back casually in a ponytail.
- He reached over, casually pulled a pin out of one of the frags on the guy's harness and then pushed the man, hard, into the group.
- When Ramachandra casually pulled the cover aside, Sorokin saw that the stone was carved in the form of a gisant, a larger-than-life mortuary sculpture.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.