"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Their performances raise funds for various children's literacy projects across the country.
- In 1984 a literacy project was begun and operated entirely by local members of the religion.
- This includes language development, through song and story programs, and early literacy projects.
- Ms. Sorensen started a girl's literacy project attended by 40 girls between 8 and 15.
- Since 2003 the government has registered 5,000 private organizations, including charities, human rights groups, medical assistance agencies and literacy projects.
- A literacy project has made considerable development in educating women, most of whom have never been to school, to read and write their language, Khassonké.
- Long-term projects include literacy, health care, agricultural and environmental projects.
- Funds went, in large part, to support literacy projects, election monitoring, training for civil society, and the improvement of electoral procedures.
- In 2001, he started a literacy project that uses hip-hop culture to increase school engagement and reading skills among high school students.
- Was this a special literacy project for dancers?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.