"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is the first Chinese aviation project funded by the World Bank.
- There was the order from the USSR to stop work on national aviation projects.
- It would be the first joint civil aviation project between the countries.
- The expansion of Terminal 4 at Kennedy International Airport is the region's largest aviation project.
- In 2011 deployed to Afhanistan and managed aviation project there.
- The main reason for this was the order from the USSR to stop work on any national aviation project.
- He became involved in an aviation project - designing and constructing, with the assistance of university students at Auckland, a human-powered aircraft.
- Now, airport operators want these fees back and promise they will be earmarked for aviation projects under their control.
- There is one whiz-bang aviation project waiting in the wings, but it seems likely to wait a while longer.
- "He bought the nuclear reactor when there were no tomatoes yet, and he started the aviation project when we couldn't even export bicycles."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.