"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I sat in the rickety chair which had been my first carpentry project.
- May include groundskeeping, minor vehicle maintenance, painting, carpentry projects, minor repair of buildings, sign installation, etc.
- Bill has a tendency to take part in "macho" activities such as watching sports, drinking beer, and working on carpentry projects.
- Mr. Bart, 28, loved carpentry projects, learned at his father's knee, and had already built a chest of drawers and sketched plans for a deck.
- Little of that matters now, though, when she needs to do house repair or tackle a carpentry project.
- He specializes in finished carpentry projects, including custom-made bars, kitchens, family rooms and many others.
- Economical models adequate for most carpentry projects cost from $25 to $50 and can cut a variety of angles between 45 and 90 degrees.
- Seqiro tried, but discovered that Stave was busy on a carpentry project for a despot and could not get free.
- He also enjoyed playing baseball in open fields and working with his father on carpentry projects.
- For most home carpentry projects, No. 1 or 2 common is recommended.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.