"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Within the next ten years, these projects formed a major chunk of Centre's activities.
- The ambitious project could form part of a huge development by Cameron Hall in the centre of the town.
- Upon detonation, the explosive projects the liner to form a projectile.
- Together with the Documentation section, the projects form the central part of each issue.
- The awarded projects form an exhibition that tour inside Europe.
- As there are no fully standard definitions of use cases, each project must form its own interpretation.
- Industrial visits, corporate guest lectures and industry-based projects form an imperative part of the curriculum.
- Privately funded projects closer to their home in Baltimore formed the bulk of his employment over the next twenty years.
- The project forms part of the nation's program to ensure the safety and reliability of its nuclear stockpile.
- Messerschmitt's response was the Me 609, which would use the failed Me 309 project to form the basis of the new fighter.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.