"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For years Mr. Levy has been a master at winning projects for friends, stalling those of opponents and keeping Democrats sputtering at his heels.
- Nonunion contractors bid and win projects based on substandard wages and poor working conditions, not management skills.
- The Festival premiered in August 2008, providing a prime platform for winning projects that are entertaining, optimistic, humorous or heartwarming and leave the audience feeling good.
- This energy nationalism may make it more difficult for oil companies to win fields or projects outside their own country, unless they can offer a clear technological edge.
- This was the dominant style of building that was winning architectural design competitions and major projects of the time, both in Europe and in America.
- Tractebel's former chief executive acknowledged in a radio interview last year that he had authorized the payments as commissions to win projects in 1996 and 1997.
- They also say that there are too few black architecture graduates and that there are not enough black architects in prominent firms to win career-making projects.
- Representative Jerrold L. Nadler's reputation as a policy expert will be matched by new clout to win projects for Manhattan.
- Two of the four "first prize" winning projects followed nearly opposite paths to reach equally compelling designs.
- Alandalus own and operates several award winning projects across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, resulting in the company's constant growth.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.