"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How do you feel about taking part in an art project?
- But they still see what they're doing as closer to an art project than a company.
- This theory in action would be like working on an art project.
- And an artist will work with patients on art projects.
- The budget for the art project was estimated at a total of around $7 million.
- And, he said, that money would be poured right back into an art project.
- But this was an art project, something I did under supervision of teachers.
- It is all part of what may be the most ambitious public art project in the country.
- The cost for the arts projects on the Island range from $15,000 to $100,000.
- Then comes my big art project and that will give me more.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.