"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After all, it's not lost on marketers that more than 80 percent of investor money still goes to actively managed mutual funds.
- Chefs say investor money never comes without strings.
- The high interest rate continues to attract investor money to London.
- In reality, the fraudster almost always steals investor money for personal use.
- Flows of investor money into stock mutual funds were at a record pace of $23 billion a month leading up to the May peak.
- The company obtained $2 million in seed capital, then investor money dried up.
- There have also been a series of business deals have brought serious investor money into the fashion blogging space.
- And domestic bond funds, which suffered their largest cash outflows ever in 1994, are beginning to attract new investor money.
- They took in nearly a half a billion dollars in investor money, totally outside the system that we can monitor and regulate.
- "If you can grow your earnings, investor money is going to chase your shares up."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.