"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The company continued to call money on the shares, and raised £9,200 in this way, with each £100 share being worth £128.
- As you may have guessed, to be called "dead money" is no honor.
- And everything else we call money is really a credit instrument.
- That piece of paper called money or the physical product?
- At least, not what anyone who knows about money would call money.
- If you are interested in real change you should look at a web site called positive money.
- The net gives us a chance to work towards the common good without this disgusting stuff called money.
- "There is something on the avenue, and I guess you'd call it money," she said.
- Shareholders included what the Street likes to call smart money.
- He used to call it free money - that was his profit.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.