"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The banks were allowed to take over the money creation however we the public had a choice to sign up for this "easy" money.
- As as been said above - we are nowhere near money creation at a level that will lead to any serious inflation.
- Once the US went off the gold standard, it became free to engage in such money creation.
- It is only government deficits and consequent money creation that cause inflation.
- Banks also refer to this process as book entry credit or money creation.
- While money creation is now rising at a slower rate, inflation usually lags it by six to nine months, he added.
- To stop a raging inflation, the fledgling Government must control money creation.
- What we need is a real form of money creation.
- The normal process of money creation is taking place within the banking system.
- Debt is a major source of money creation in modern economies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.