"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The woman was waiting for her money, and I asked her.
- Then she looked at the man, shaking with greed, waiting for his money.
- As a result, they say, policyholders of failed companies could wait at least two years for their money in many states.
- Lam wouldn't wait for his money so we agreed to pay him in jewelry.
- The last thing we want is approved contractors having to wait too long for their money.
- I know, it would mean having to wait for your money.
- That lawsuit was settled in February 2001, and customers are still waiting for their money.
- I thought of the fat couple waiting for their money and shuddered.
- Some of those depositors are still waiting for their money.
- Stone signed the check and sat back to wait for his money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.