"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But little of the investment money has flowed in yet.
- By 1856 mining had ceased due to the lack of further investment money.
- "But the question is, how much capacity does the local economy have to absorb investment money?"
- Durkee was beginning to press hard for John's investment money.
- But when you figure in the investment money we just lost, it comes to.
- You could spend it, of course, but we'll assume this is investment money.
- Particularly with the rich scent of investment money once again in the air.
- Another thing they both have in common is a similar approach to managing investment money.
- But by week's end, investment money was beginning to trickle back to the issues.
- High interest rates attract investment money, and thus usually strengthen a nation's currency.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.