"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For example, the construction industry has benefited from high land prices encouraged by the Government's policies of liberal money growth.
- "The Fed has been gradually reducing money growth for two years."
- "And I am not so sure we are going to get rapid money growth on a sustained basis anytime soon."
- "They may be waiting because they know that money growth is accelerating," he said.
- Indeed, money growth is back within the Federal Reserve's target range.
- "We have money growth substantially slower than the economy is growing," he said.
- Moreover, although more acute of late, the slowdown in money growth began about four years ago.
- Analysts said the big jump was a surprise, but did not indicate any change in the rate of money growth.
- To control inflation, we have to get back to stable money growth.
- Few analysts are expecting a pickup in money growth anytime soon.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.