"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The working committee consists of the following- by any titles: Candidate, manager, money raiser, publicity person, office girl, field supervisors, and precinct workers.
- During the boom days the tax was a real money raiser for the state, with peak revenues of $792 million in the 1987 fiscal year.
- The working committee is the candidate, manager, money raiser, publicity man, field supervisors, and precinct workers.
- Not all of the major money raisers are in close contests.
- He proved to be a not only a capable supervisor but also a successful money raiser.
- "He was the biggest of the big money raisers until he decided to run for President."
- A lot of private equity guys now are just money raisers.
- "That's the way that things are," said a former Democratic money raiser who refused to be identified.
- Its main money raisers were from its live charity shows, starring staff and students.
- While at Hunter, colleagues said, he proved himself a talented money raiser and cool head in the school's often contentious politics.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.