"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The aim was to get so-called soft money flowing from corporate political action committees.
- Hardest of all to police is so-called soft money.
- Both sides would place a ban on television and radio advertisements paid for by political parties with so-called soft money.
- Any advertising that the groups buy to support federal candidates would have to be paid for using only this so-called hard money.
- The political system here is flooded with cash, much of it so-called black money, which is never reported to the income tax authorities.
- It was this so-called soft money that led to the campaign-financing abuses in the 1996 elections.
- The Mayor's proposal would also direct the campaign board to regulate so-called soft money and contributions from people doing business with the city.
- This so-called soft money was not to be spent directly to aid particular federal candidates.
- It is all so-called hard money - mostly from $2,500 per-person tickets - that can be used for any purpose.
- The bill would also all but exclude from Federal elections so-called soft money, raised by political parties without regard to contribution limits.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.