"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With a gross player in the game, the back end's funny money anyway.
- Anybody who will take this funny money will know a lot about it.
- The amount of funny money involved was not great, as counterfeiting cases go.
- It does not run on "funny money," as you assert.
- But since the whole system runs on funny money, there is no deeper logic to this tax break.
- See if they can dig up some funny money?
- But then, returning funny money is par for the course in presidential campaigns.
- I'd simply wind up in jail for trying to shove funny money.
- I mean, there's some funny money placed when he's scheduled to go.
- What could be more credible than the President's own statement suggesting there was funny money in the campaign?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.