"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He called for more money to train public health professionals and laboratory workers.
- Both plans call for more money to build prisons, although the Republicans are somewhat more generous.
- It calls for more money for children's health care, education and a wide variety of other domestic programs.
- The bill, which calls for slightly more money, is expected to reach the House floor within the next month.
- It is no use Bunting bemoaning this, while calling for more money.
- He called for more money to pay for research into ways to control greenhouse gases.
- We are not sitting here or standing up and simply calling for more money.
- The bargaining, increasing all the time, called for more and more ready money.
- He added that the plan reflected fiscal reality, and sought to increase efficiency without calling for more money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.