"money" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I see no work can be expected from you, because you consider money as your friend.
- As mentioned above, capital in the following form could be considered hot money:
- If you are still determined to push on, consider borrowing money.
- It was considered money 4,300 years ago and is still used today.
- It is considered the best option, money and academic wise.
- Was I away when two hundred and eleven thousand dollars stopped being considered real money?
- By contrast, the funds that the candidates' campaigns have raised are considered hard money.
- A lot of us don't consider money the top value.
- A major tenet of the prosecution's case was that the fund must be considered public money.
- The employer should consider money spent on safety at work as an investment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.