"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The film used in photography is able to record images.
- Too many of them were recorded images he had received while on duty.
- It is a device that records images, either as a still photograph or a video.
- "We're using a camera and special film with exceptional ability to record clear images in a minimum of light."
- Under normal circumstances, a film camera will record images at 24 frame/s.
- It records digital images, which means they could have been easily sent by e-mail, he said.
- The most obvious use of these equations is for images recorded by a camera.
- A Digital camera which records images at regular time intervals.
- The dim light of the stars simply do not provide enough exposure to record visible images.
- A film camera normally records images at twenty four frames per second.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.