"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Ms. Lin offered beautiful pictorial images but did not deepen them.
- A pictorial image appeared, showing a hollow shell surrounding a bright crimson pinpoint.
- The pictorial image zoomed, focusing our view on one small segment of a cutaway edge.
- The Bayeux Tapestry is probably the most important pictorial image of the 11th century.
- Instead, they travel along set paths from one "icon" (pictorial image on the world map) to the next.
- So too does the offered premise that the use of words may imply a lack of faith in pictorial images.
- But soon there were no more pictorial images.
- Mr. Bradley's book is about what might be seen as the hubris of the media and the pictorial image in American life.
- Her overall subject can be construed as the ambiguity of the pictorial image, a major critical talking point right now.
- An emblem is a pictorial image either abstract or representational.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.