"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These images bear some resemblance to depictions of kouros figures in Greco-Roman art.
- Yet even in the wake of Marcel Duchamp's readymades, much of the audience for art still wants images to bear evidence of their makers' intervention.
- That image of the youth bears little resemblance to another Robert Cole, the one many in his neighborhood remember.
- Once more these images bear witness, this time to the effects of a lifetime of walking around.
- The temptation is to say video images, since electronic image making increasingly bears the primary responsibility for supplying society with pictures.
- Everyone dances, even the barefoot men bearing the image and the boys bearing standard or farol.
- Not only did she learn the technical basics of photography from him, but also her images of Mexico unavoidably bear a surface resemblance to his.
- This image bears the date "vaishakh shukla 3,1554 vikram samvat".
- Additionally, the saint's image bears an uncanny resemblance to that of the poet Anna Akhmatova in her mid-20s.
- Otherwise, his image would have borne "no agony, no Jew-ness, no poverty or struggle."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.