"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- MineCam 1 worked, but the monochrome image was sometimes difficult to interpret.
- The sleeve is very eye-catching, as the wording and the main monochrome image are almost entirely in black.
- Small regions of color in an otherwise monochrome image immediately draw the viewer's eye.
- But this literally, they've got a flexible plastic sheet which displays monochrome images.
- Once, stamps, with their engraved monochrome images of national leaders and famous events, taught history.
- To get the right color, your set needs to mix or balance these three monochrome images correctly.
- The second version featured a monochrome image of a beach scene.
- C-41 film can be processed in standard black-and-white chemicals, to produce a monochrome negative image.
- The resulting scene, which is apparently dark to a human observer, appears as a monochrome image on a normal display device.
- Output quality is good for text, monochrome images and color images.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.