"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first image conveys, like so much early Indian art, the sensuousness of the natural world.
- Few images convey more despair than pictures of a war-torn city.
- A still image could never convey that horror; you had to see them in action.
- Sharpness determines the amount of detail an image can convey.
- The image of Che conveys different meanings depending on the people, where and at what period in time is being used.
- And what subliminal visual message did those fleeting images convey?
- Taken in countries where political turmoil is common, the images convey a majestic stillness.
- The image of the young woman conveys seriousness and simplicity.
- But in addition to the strength that the images convey, there is an underlying sense of peace and calm.
- Second, he handwrote text near his photographs, thereby giving information that the image itself could not convey.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.